Parent or Guardian must complete the pre-registration process online.
Due to the District closure for the Coronavirus, all in person registration appointments have been suspended. All registration documents must be attached to the registration in a pdf format for review by the district Registrar. The Adobe Scan App can be downloaded to your cell phone for this purpose.
- Original birth record (must be translated into English)
- Three or more acceptable documents as proof of residency (see list below)
- Physical form/health record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Previous school records (if applicable)/Transfer Card
- IEP (Individual Education Program) and/or 504 Documentation (if applicable)
Proof of residency list: Items that show attachment to location in Lawrence Township, such as: original deed, current lease, recent contract of sale, mortgage statement, property tax bill, utility bills, car registration, insurance documents, pay stub, bank statements, benefit statements, medical documents.
To begin a new registration please click on the security picture below.